In the present context, society discriminates Dalit women suffering from the poor communities are discriminated by the society from the social structure of the visible and invisible discrimination and are deprived of their rights. Dalit Social Development Center was established on 2061 B.S. at Kapilavastu district, Gotihawa-9 to aware and organize those dominated Dalit Community as well as women, adolescents, the poor and disadvantaged communities for their rights and advise them to minimize their poverty.
Dalit Social Development Center (DSDS) is a non-profit and independent social organization to raise and rescue the Dalits and oppressed communities.
To minimize all kinds of discrimination against Dalits, poor people, women and disadvantaged communities mainstreaming to the contribution and development of the dignified society.
To increase the social, educational, health and economic level of the Dalits, poor, women and disadvantaged communities so that they can support by the meaningful participation of the state mechanism without any discrimination, including the construction of a society free of violence.
- To identify the major reasons underlying poverty using tools on the Community Programs (Social Analysis Tool)
- The identify and mobilize the local resources.
- To promote and mobilize a powerful human resource who is capable of operating programs from the targeted community.
- To collaborate with the subjective firms of Nepal.
- To promote and operate the group.
- To mobilize public in order to ensure the rights of the poor and people of remote areas.
- To coordinate and cooperate with the national level networks for the construction and operation of local and district level questions.
- To promote the savings and loan operations.
- To identify the local, national and international donor agencies and cooperate to achieve the objective.
- To literate and conscious and empowerment the Dalits and remote people.
- To provide essential facilities to the women, children, Dalits, oppressed majority.
- To bring awareness to the ethnic discrimination, discrimination against social exploitation and superstition by public advocation on basic human rights.
- To improve economic condition by modernizing profession-oriented programs and operate it.
- To support to those people who are behind the economic, social, educational areas by different kinds of programs.
- To develop community’s economy for agriculture, forestry, livestock, income and savings special support is given to make the initiative work and child, women, person with disabilities and old people.
- To operate programs related to the environment, climate change